USB-to-Serial Converter Adapter, USB Serial Ports, Serial USB Converter, USB 485 converter, rs-232, rs-422, rs-485
USB to Serial Converter
Serial USB Adapter RS-232, RS-422, RS-485
Asynchronous Adapter for Universal Serial Bus (USB)
The following converters are specially designed for the Universal Serial Bus (USB). Please, don't hesitate to eMail us any additional questions you might have.
Easy to use, hot-swappable, ready when needed.
The Digi USB converters allows easy connection of serial devices to the Universal Serial Bus (USB).
The Universal Serial Bus (USB) allows up to 127 devices connected to the USB.
Digi USB 2 connects two asynchronous EIA-232 or EIA-422/485 devices to the USB. The Digi USB 4 connects four asynchronous EIA-232 or EIA-422/485 devices. The Digi USB 8 connects eight asynchronous EIA-232 or EIA-422/485 devices.
All converters support 75 to 230Kbps.
- 1, 2, 4 or 8 ports appearing as standard COMx in Windows
- Up to 230 kbps
- UARTS with 64 Byte FIFO Puffer
- Signals: RX, TX, RTS, CTS, DTR, DSR, DCD, RI
- Connectors DB-9
- Drivers included for Windows 95/OSR2.1, Windows 98/Me, Windows CE, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Vista. This converter is also supported by Linux.
Digi USB/1 (1xRS-232, DB-9)
Digi USB/2 (2xRS-232, DB-9)
Digi USB/4 (4xRS-232, DB-9)
Digi USB/8 (8xRS-232, DB-9)
Digi USB/2i (2x RS-422/RS-485, DB-9)
Digi USB/4s MEI (4x RS-232/RS-422/RS-485, DB-9)
Digi USB/8s MEI (8x RS-232/RS-422/RS-485, DB-9)
The "pocket size" RS-485 converter.
This USB to RS-485 Converter allows RS-485 devices to connect to a Desktop PC or Notebook the easy way by using the Universal Serial Bus (USB).
The USB-485 device is designed to connect to a 2-wire RS-485 bus. The device is therefore easy connected and the possibility of errors eliminated. Signal condition is also shown by three LED.
The small dimension and low current of this device enables it to run in mobile applications.
- 1xRS-485 comm port appearing as COMx in Windows
- 2 wire RS-485 connection
- Up to 32 devices connected on the RS-485 bus. Up to 5 devices by using a USB-485 converter.
- Up to 3MBits/s
- 2x390Ω, 1x220Ω termination resistors, jumper selectable
- Auto-Switch (Auto-Gating) for automatically switching between Master/Slave mode
- Echo suppression by setting an external jumper (On/Off)
- OP Version is Galvanically Isolated 2500 V
- More than one converter can be used simultaneously
- Screw clamp attachment on RS-485
- Dimensions: 24x31x56 mm
- Current: USB-485:70mA, USB-485-OP / USB-485-OP-R :95 mA
- Package contains: Screw clamp attachment on RS-485, USB cable 1.8m and software drivers included for Windows 9x, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Vista and Linux (Rel. 2.4.18).
42001, USB-485 (1xRS-485)
42002, USB-485-OP (1xRS-485 isolated to 2500V, 3MBits/s)
42032, USB-485-OP-R (as USB-485-OP plus durably aluminium case (25x41x61 mm), Clammy for DIN rails assembly) Image
42010, USB-485 Combi-pack (42001, 42004, 42005)
42020, USB-485-OP Combi-pack (42002, 42004, 42005)
42003, USB Cable 3.0 m
42004, RS-485 Connector Image
42005, Cable for a RJ-45 female connector