Custom Software Development Services
Software development is our day-to-day business.
High Quality Software; Trouble free; Lower Costs
Our experience can save you valuable time and money and you get a trouble free and rock solid solution.
We can look back on a large number of successfully realized projects.
Small projects reach our customers after a few days.
Range of Service
- Develop "skeleton" applications.
A "skeleton" application include functions programmed to a point after you add your custom code. Extremely helpful when time is not available.
SuperCom customers can ask for a data communication "skeleton" build with the SuperCom library.
- Contracting for software development
- Software Application Migration and Porting (e.g. old DOS or Win3x to Windows 32 or 64 bit)
- Application Maintenance
- Custom Application Development
- Data Communication Software and Protocols, Network Client-Server Systems, TCP/IP Server and Clients, Office Applications, Database access (SQL, ADO, DAO), Desktop Applications (Windows GUI, Qt), Windows Services, Component, DLLs, ActiveX control, Libraries etc. for Windows, Linux or Mobile Phones.
- Office Applications
- Embedded Software Development e.g. ARM based automation
- Bus systems e.g. Modbus, TCP/IP
- High performance Modbus slave (server) - Simulation of multiple Modbus devices
- Port or upgrade DOS and Windows application
- Port application from Visual Basic 6 to Visual Basic Net (vb6 to vb net)
- Port application from Windows to Linux or Linux to Windows
- Multithreaded Desktop and GUI Application (i.e. C and C++, C#, Delphi, Java, Visual Basic, Visual Basic net)
- Database Application (i.e. Access, SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL)
- Data Communication protocols for Industrial Control and Automation (i.e. MODBUS, SIEMENS S5 / S7, Heidenhain TNC, Allen-Bradley / Rockwell)
- Data Visualization in Automation
We realize Your goals quickly and safely by developing functions, hardware drivers, communication protocols, file transfer components or fully featured applications meeting Your requirements.
Where to start
In order to get an offer please provide the following information:
- Requirements (what is the product intended to do)
- Specifications (Programming language, database, dialogs, drawings, etc.)
- Timescale for this project
- Delivery with or without source code (e.g. C, C++, C#, Pascal, Delphi, Visual Basic, Visual Studio, VB NET, Java, PHP etc.)
Please eMail us Your inquiries for a quick response.
Debugging faulty software costs a lot of time and money. According to estimates, these costs amount 3 to 10 times the development costs. No test procedure will get that fixed if the foundation is cracky.
Programming TCP Server for many clients (C++, Delphi, C#) **
Internet Explorer XAML WPF Browser data communication program **
Migrate VB6 communication program SaxComm to SuperCom ActiveX **
serial protocol for SAT communication **
Warehouse and Supplier Management with SQL Database **
Using Hotkey hidden Dial Module for MS Office **
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) with ISDN Call Monitoring and SQL Database **
VB6 communication program, replace MSComm control with SuperCom ActiveX **
serial networking protocol **
TCP File Server **
Modem File Server **
Desktop Application with SQL Database for Customer Account Management **
High speed & high load TCP Server for .NET Framework (SuperCom, C#, VB net) **
High performance, low latency TCP Server console appication (SuperCom, C++) **
Multi Modem serial communikation GUI **
S5 Communications Client (measurement values) **
MODBUS RTU Master using MS Access DB **
Perl for Windows serial communications software **
TCP Server for file distribution as Windows Service a.m.m.
C# and NET Framework applications ** C++ and Qt applications ** Embedded software development for ARM based automations ** Measuring and Visualizing automation data ** Bussysteme: Modbus, TCP/IP ** C# software development ** C++ software development ** Delphi software development ** Linux software development ** Windows Services ** Linux daemons and services